Role: BD Marketing & Business Development Lead
Location: Dhaka, Remote
Salary: Competitive base + Performance Bonus + 15 days Annual Paid Holiday
BluePi Solutions is an international start up providing service in Branding, IT and Business Services. Our head quarters are based in London with delivery centres in Colombo and Dhaka and partnerships in Bangalore and Islamabad.
In this role, you’ll get…..
- to research the trends and opportunities in the areas of Branding, Content Creation, eCommerce, Web & App development, Cloud Hosting & Migration, IT support, Business Process Outsourcing, Digital Marketing, System Development and IT Security in Bangladesh.
- to agree and set KPIs for revenue and profitability growth
- to create persona for buyers of BluePi services and identify target sectors and customer profile to develop marketing plan.
- to qualify the leads with respect to budget, authority, need and timelines
- to build accounts and relationships (existing and new) to achieve a min. taka 5 lacs in monthly recurring revenue within the first 6 months.
- to create customer proposal packs and make presentations to close out sales working with technical lead and CEO where necessary
- to design and arrange collateral for marketing purposes
- to create and execute 6 monthly business and marketing plans (digital and offline), agree resource and budget with directors and demonstrate results achieved.
- to develop a reporting process and feedback updates through that process to directors
- to engage with client teams and ensure communication is maintained and issues resolved.
- to support the team in co-ordinating delivery of services and ensure it is delivered to quality, time and budget
- to represent BluePi Solutions at trade events and networks in BD
From day one we’ll expect you to…
- Have at least 3 years of experience in sales and marketing and a be good at establishing rapport, reach out and connect with target customers
- Be honest in conduct and able to convince others to sell on services
- Have an established relationships within the Dhaka business sector including the main trade bodies, business networks and
- understand the customer problem statement, challenge their current assumptions and helping them understand better ways of solving the challenges
- progress the lead through initial conversation, demos, negotiation, proposals and closing
- Be competent with online, Digital Marketing platforms
What separates the best from the rest
- demonstrate excellent persuasion skills handling objections ability
- to build long-lasting meaningful relationships
- prior experience in working in a fast-paced startup-like environment
- strong customer references for services rendered must be able
- to work strategically and tactically with some understanding of web, app, digital marketing and outsourcing.
- previous experience in selling of IT, Digital Marketing and business process outsourcing services
Email us at: